2018年9月10日月曜日

My self-inroduction

Hello everyone reading  my blog.
To start my blog, I'll introduce myself.

I'm Moeka Yamamoto from Nagasaki, Japan. I'm 20 years old.
I'm a literature student.

My hobbies are watching movies or DVDs, listening music, shopping,walking, and so on.

Yesterday, I watched a movie. The title was "goodbye, my monster." That was grotesque a little, but nice. The most favorite scene was the key person wilder smiled. He was very cool.
 I watch movies or DVDs twice or 3 times a week. They are very interesting.

About music, I like rock music. My favorite band is ONE OK ROCK. They are so cool. I can't introduce my favorite ONE OK ROCK's song because all of them are very nice. Please listen.

Next, I'll introduce my hometown.
I was born in Matsuura, Nagasaki. Matsuura is very small town. population is about 20 thousand. There are so beautiful sea and you can see blue sky. At night, many bright stars shine in the sky. And, you can eat delicious fishes. Matsuura is abundantly blessed with nature. Please come there!

I have many favorite things, but they are not all. So, I want to introduce them little by little.
I'm glad if you read my blog. Thank you.

3 件のコメント:

  1. Watching movies and DVDs is so nice. What's the best movie for you?

    返信削除
  2. from Japan, Nagasaki
    from Nagasaki, Japan

    I'm 20-year-old.
    I'm 20 years old.

    I'm literature student.
    I'm a literature student.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you for pointing out errors in my text.

      削除