2018年9月10日月曜日

Book review "ZOMBIES IN TOKYO"

ZOMBIES IN TOKYO

In this book, zombies appear but not too terrible, so you can read it casually if you don't like horror stories.

First, I introduce the outline.
You live in Tokyo. Tokyo is crowded every day, but one day, there is nobody in the city. The reason is zombies appear! You meet a family, and fight or run away with them.

After reading this book, I got 3 opinions.

First, I wonder what is the protagonist's job. In the text, It is written as below:
"I move papers around."
What is the job to move  papers around? I expect his job is a postman. But the truth is not sure.

Second, I thought the father's name "Maru" is not natural. Probably, the name "Maru" is not general as a male name in Japan. If  we call a man "Maru," "Maru" is a nickname. So his name gave me a strong impression.

Third, if readers make a bad mistake,  you are attacked by zombies. It's scarey. So, you should select well. I finished safe place. I was without losing, but the safety does not seem forever.My last was "We're safe here,you think. But... for how long? "It's so terrible! In this book, you finish bad end or good end with anxiety.

This story is like a game. Please enjoy it!

 Boon, A. (2014). Zombies in Tokyo Florida and Tokyo:Atamaii-Books.

2 件のコメント:

  1. you can casual
    you can read it casually

    if you don't like horror story
    if you don't like horror stories

    there are nobody
    there is nobody

    In the text, It is written like below:
    In the text, it is written as below:

    Boon,A. (2014). Zombies in Tokyo Florida and Tokyo:Atamaii-Books.
    Boon, A. (2014). Zombies in Tokyo. Florida and Tokyo: Atama-ii Books.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I collected. Thank you for pointing out.

      削除